After Beneficiary Registration, you may proceed with the steps below to initiate the Payment to ADJD.
Initiating a Fund Transfer for Local Bank transfer in iBusiness
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to iPay > Transfers.
- Then, click Initiate a Transfer
Step 2: Select On Screen
Step 3: Select Within UAE
Step 4: Click Proceed
Step 5: Enter Abu Dhabi Judicial Department Beneficiary Details
Step 6: Enter Bank Details
Step 7: Enter Transfer Details and add Payment Details and mention the Court Case Reference number
- Court Case Reference number is mandatory for ADJD Payments
- Then, Click Proceed
Step 8: User will be redirected to the summary review screen to validate all filled/selected data.
- Then click “Submit”
Step 9: Enter TOTP
An acknowledgment Screen will appear providing the user with a Reference Number, Date and Time of Transaction Initiation
- Post initiating the request, it will move to the checker’s queue for action
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the transactions tab and go to pending your Authorization
- The pending items for the action will be available under transaction type “Within UAE Transfer”
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
In case of uploading Bulk Domestic File:
In case you are using bulk domestic file format then you will be required to enter Court Case Reference Number in the Payment Details Field, while other fields will be required to be filled in with the respective data.
In case of uploading Bulk Single remittance file:
In case you are using bulk single remittance file format then you will be required to enter Court Case Reference Number in the Payment Details Field, while other fields will be required to be filled in with the respective data.
For Smart Forms:
Court Case Reference Number to be entered in the Payment Details Field