Log in to iBusiness.
Step 1: Click on iPay > Beneficiary Management > Create Beneficiaries.
- Select Transaction Type as Within UAE and click on Proceed.
Step 2: Select the Beneficiary Type and input the required details marked with an asterisk.
- Select Individual if you're paying an individual account or select company if paying a corporate/business account.
- Enter all mandatory details and click on Proceed.
Step 3: After entering the IBAN number, click on Validate IBAN to populate the bank details.
- Beneficiary Bank Info will reflect automatically.
- Click on Proceed.
- Review the details and click on Submit.
Step 6: Authentication via paired device to proceed.
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 7: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations.
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Create Within UAE Transfer Beneficiary.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.