After Beneficiary Registration, you may proceed with the steps below to initiate the VAT Payment to FTA.
Initiating a Fund Transfer for Local Bank transfer in iBusiness
- Log in to iBusiness
- Go to iPay >> Transfers >> Initiate Transfers
- Select On Screen and Transfer Type as Within UAE and click on Proceed.
- Debit Account >> Select the account to be debited From the Account.
- Beneficiary Details >> Search for the added beneficiary and select and submit the form. Beneficiary Account and beneficiary name will be populated.
- Click on Validate IBAN
- Click on Proceed
- Input the Transfer Amount
- Purpose of payment as Tax payment to Federal Tax Authority - TAX
- Charges as Pay in Full and select Charge Account
- Fill out the Payment Details
- Invoice Number is mandatory for VAT Payments
- Click on Proceed.
- Review all fill details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click Submit.
For Bulk Domestic File:
- In case you are using bulk domestic file format then you will be required to enter invoice number in the Payment Details Field (Column H), while other fields will be required to be filled in with the respective data
- In Column H you should ONLY input the FTA Invoice Number
For Bulk Single Remittance File:
- In case you are using bulk single remittance file format then you will be required to enter invoice number in the Payment Details Field (Column Z), while other fields will be required to be filled in with the respective data
- In Column Z you should ONLY input the FTA Invoice Number
For H2H single remittance file:
- In case you are using H2H Single Remittance File, the Invoice Number should be available in the Payment Detail Field.
- Please ensure to ONLY input the FTA Invoice Number in the Payment Detail field
Below screenshot is for your reference:
For Smart Forms:
- Please input the Invoice Number in the Payment Details Field to avoid rejection
Please take careful note the below points to avoid FTA Payment rejections:
- The approval process will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator of the respective organization
- The transaction processing will be done as per Central Bank’s cut-off time
- The payment settlement status can be checked from the FTA website
- The FTA validates payment based on:
- Invoice Number
- Exact Invoice Amount
- If any of this is mismatching, then the payment would get rejected