You can follow the steps after registering your WPS MOL ID.
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to iPay > Payroll
- Click on Initiate Payroll
- Select the Payroll type = WPS Payroll and click on Proceed.
Step 2: Select the WPS MOL ID from the dropdown and enter the total salary amount in the file
- Once the MOL ID is selected, the debit account number and trade license no. linked to the particular MOL ID will auto-populate.
- Select the Processing date and click on Proceed.
- You can download the salary file template by clicking on Download Sample Salary File on the upper right corner
- To know how to fill out the salary file template, please refer to the article "How to Fill-Out the WPS Salary File?"
Step 3: Select the WPS Salary File by clicking on Drag and drop file, or browse
- You can also upload a SIF file salary template if preferred.
Step 4: Click on Validate File for the system to verify the file format details
- If an error is detected during validation, revise the file as per the error feedback and re-upload
- File Validation in Progress
Step 5: Once the file is successfully validated, accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Submit
Step 6: Review the details and click Confirm
Step 7: Authentication via paired device to proceed.
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 8: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Hub Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type iPay - Payroll.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Note: The cut-off time for WPS Salaries is 3:00 PM