Please note that this option applies to local bank payments in AED currency only. To make a domestic payment, follow these steps:
Log in to iBusiness
Step 1: Click on iPay > Transfers > Initiate Transfer
- Select On Screen and Transfer Type as Within UAE and click on Proceed.
Step 2: Select the debit account, beneficiary type and click on the Search Beneficiary option
- If the beneficiary is not registered, follow this article:
- You can also make a one-time payment by directly entering the beneficiary details without clicking Search/Add Beneficiary
Step 3: Enter the Beneficiary Name or Nick Name and click on Search.
- The system will display the list of registered beneficiaries.
- Click on the beneficiary required and system will fill all the beneficiary details.
- Click on Validate IBAN
- Click on Proceed
- If you need to save the beneficiary for future payments, tick the box under the Save Beneficiary option and select the beneficiary type as Public or Private
- Public Beneficiary will be available for all users while Private Beneficiary will only be available for the user who registered the beneficiary.
Step 4: The system will display the payment screen with all details. You can proceed with entering the remaining required payment details.
- Transfer Currency will always be in AED
- Payment details should match the corresponding Payment Type and should not be less than 10 characters.
- Payment details should also not contain any Special Characters
- For Charge Type, refer to below:
- CBD Charges to Remitter (SHA)
- Pay in Full (BNF get full amount) (OUR)
- Deduct charges from Amount (BEN)
- If required, you can also attach a supporting document which will go to the authorizer/s by clicking on Attach Document option.
- You can also make the payment future-dated by selecting a future date from payment date.
- Click on Proceed once done filling out the transaction details.
Step 5: Review the details and click Submit.
Step 6: Authentication via paired device to proceed.
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 7: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations.
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Within UAE Transfer.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Note: The cut-off time for domestic payment is 3:00 PM