First, you will need to get your GIBAN by following the steps below:
- Log in to the FTA website
- Refer to the Tab – DASHBOARD
- Note: The highlighted details are for illustration purposes, and every entity registered under FTA will have a unique GIBAN required for online VAT payments through UAEFTS.
Once you have your GIBAN and Invoice Number from FTA, you can follow the steps below to register your beneficiary for VAT Payments.
Log in to iBusiness
Step 1: Click on the iPay > Beneficiary Management.
- Click on Create Beneficiary button on the right-side.
- Select FTA as the transaction type then click on Submit.
Step 2: Beneficiary Details
Please add the information in Beneficiary details and click on Proceed.
- Beneficiary ID
- Beneficiary Name 1, Beneficiary Name 2, Beneficiary Name 3
- Address 1, Address 2, City, P.O.Box & Country
- Beneficiary Type : Private or Public
- Beneficiary Name1 - TRN (15 Digits No) FTA
Step 3: Beneficiary Bank Details
- Input IBAN – 23 digits GIBAN as mentioned on the FTA website.
- Click on Validate IBAN
- Once the IBAN is validated, the Bene Bank details will be updated as shown below.,
- Click on Proceed.
Step 4: Summary Review.
- All the details from above steps are available for review
- Once done, click on Submit.
Step 5: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 6: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Create User.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Once the beneficiary is registered, go to the following article below to initiate the VAT Payment: