**This step is applicable for Transaction Package only**
Log-in as administrator and follow the step-by-step procedure below:
Step 1: Click on User Management > Authorization Rule
Step 2: Click Create a New Rule
Step 3: Select the required details from the dropdown
- Financial Configuration – select from the list (optional)
- Initiator - Select either the User ID or the User List
- Transaction - Select All or Particular Transaction Type
- Currency - AED by default
- Account ID - Select All or Account Number
- Amount From - Minimum Amount of Initiation
- Amount To - Maximum Amount of Initiation (Default Maximum Limit is AED 3,600,000.00)
- Click Authorization Required = Yes to select the Approvers. On the List ID field, select the preferred Approver's User ID or Group based on the level of Approval. (i.e. 1st List ID will be 1st Authorizer, 2nd List ID will be 2nd Authorizer, Last List ID will automatically be the Releaser on the right)
- Click on Proceed
Step 4: Review and Submit
Step 5: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 6: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Congratulations! You have now completed your iBusiness Profile setup and you can now start with your Transactions.