For Unlocking a User, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your Corporate Admin user and go to User management > Users.
- You can user the search criteria, to filter your record.
Step 2: Once Accessed, User will be able to Unlock a user by Clicking on “Unlock” icon
Step 3: Review and Submit
- Review the details on summary review screen
- Click on Submit
Step 4: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 5: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Unlock User.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.