To update your Trade license on iBusiness, follow the steps below:
Log in as Corporate Administrator.
Step 1: Click on the Services & Reports > Service Request
- Click on Account Services
- Select Request: Trade License Update
- Select the expired Trade License from the list.
- Update the new expiry date.
- Upload the copy of the valid trade license in attachment 1 and attachment 2.
- Click on Proceed.
- Review the details
- Accept the Terms and conditions and click on Submit
Step 4: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 5: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
- Once the request is completed, the status will be updated in iBusiness, and the Trade License will not appear in the list of expired Trade License.
- If you do not have access to iBusiness, please submit a copy of your Trade License at any CBD Branch