To View Access Package, please submit the iBusiness Amendment Form and fill it out as shown:
In Section 6 – Master Company/Sub Company, please mention the account number, account title & currency of the account that needs to be linked on your iBusiness profile.
The form needs to be signed by the authorized signatory & marked with the company stamp. To be submitted either to your respective Relationship Manager or to Service Support Desk, Ground Floor, CBD Head Office.
If you have a Transaction Package, you may follow the steps below to map the New Accounts through iBusiness.
Step 1: Log in as administrator and go to Services & Reports
- Click on Product Services > iBusiness Management
- Select Service: iBusiness - Add/ Modify accounts on iBusiness Profile
Step 2: Select the Required Details:
- Select the Charge Account
- Click on Add New Account on the right side and enter the 10 digits Account Number
- Click on Proceed
Step 3: Accept the Terms and Conditions
Step 4: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 5: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Monitor the request status and once it is marked as Completed, follow this next article to map the corporate card to the users. Modifying User's Account Setup