Log in as corporate administrator and follow the below step-by-step procedure:
- Navigate to Corporate Management > Financial Configurations.
- Click on Create Financial Configuration.
Step 2: Financial Configuration details
- Input Financial Configuration name.
- You can enable the required Transaction types in Financial Configuration using various options.
- Click on Enable All to enable all transaction types in the Financial Configuration
- You can select particular transaction type from the list and enable the transaction one by one.
- Repeat this process for all required Transaction types.
- You can click on ‘Allow Access’ checkbox in each transaction type to select all options.
- Once done, click on Proceed
Step 3: Transaction Type and Accounts
- Under each category e.g., CASA, Islamic CASA etc. User can enable the transaction type and accounts as per their requirements.
- Repeat the same process for other transaction types and accounts.
- Once done click on Proceed
Step 4: Summary Review.
- All the details from above steps are available for review
- Once done, click on Submit.
Step 5: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 6: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Create Financial Configuration.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Once the Financial Configuration is completed, go to the following article below to start creating users