- Login to iBusiness.
- Click on Services & Reports > Service Requests.
- Click on the Digital Documentation > Cash & Payments Disputes > Cash Dispute.
- Enter all mandatory details in the ‘Request Description’ field, i.e., Date, Time, Amount, ATM/CDM/SCDM Location, Account Number, Dispute Type (Deposit or Withdrawal). For Withdrawals, please mention the last four digits of the card number.
- You can add any additional information in the ‘Request Description’ field.
- Click on ‘Proceed’.
- After performing the above activities, accept the Terms and Conditions and click the Submit button below the extreme right to initiate the request.
Step 4: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.