To raise the SMS Subscription/Un-subscription Request through iBusiness, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness and go to Services & Reports > Digital Service Hub
- Click on Account Notifications & Statements
- Select Request: SMS Service
- Select Charge Account Number
- Select the Account or Credit card first. Then enter the mobile number for which you want to receive notifications and click on Add.
- Select the Type of SMS notification required, i.e., Balance notification, Cheque and Clearing notification, Deposit notification, reminders and alerts & withdrawals notification.
Step 3: Select the required details
- In case of modify, Select the account number/card number for which the SMS to be updated.
- In case of adding the mobile number, please add the mobile number and click on Add
Step 4: Accept the Terms and Conditions
Step 5: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 6: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
If you do not have access to iBusiness, you can submit the form at the following link to any of our CBD Branches - https://iserve.cbd.ae/support/solutions/articles/80001074458-sms-contact-details-update