To request an IBAN letter, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Services & Reports > Service Request
- Click on Digital Documentation
- Select Request: Letters & Documents > IBAN Letter Request
- You can add any additional information in the Request Description field.
- Click on the link to Upload Documents required.
- Select your Required document and click on Proceed.
- After performing the above activities, Accept the Terms and Conditions and click the Submit button below the extreme right to initiate the request.
Step 4: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 5: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Note: Original IBAN Letter will be available for collection in CBD Main Office.