To update the email address for remittance or transfer advice, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Digital Service Hub > Digital Service Hub
- Click on Account Services > Account Notifications & Statements
- Select Request: Attijari E-Advice
- For modifying details, select the account number you can enable or disable the Subscription and input or modify the email address.
- Click Proceed.
Step 3: Accept the Terms and Conditions
Step 4: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 5: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations.
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Note: If you do not have access to iBusiness, please fill out the Attijari E-Advice Forms by clicking on: Attijari e-Advice Form