To request a new chequebook, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Services & Reports > Digital Service Hub
- Click on Card & Cheque Management
- Select Request: Cheque Management > Request for Cheque Book
- Select the Account Number
- Click on the dropdown arrow in No. of Cheque Books Field.
- Select the Number of Cheque books required.
- Select the Delivery Branch.
- Click on Proceed.
- Proceed to accept the Terms and Conditions and click Submit (extreme right of the screen)
Step 4: Authentication via paired device to proceed.
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 5: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Service Request.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.
Note: Chequebook will be couriered to the registered address if CCAL is in place.