To make an International Bank Transfer with a treasury deal rate, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to iPay > Transfers.
- Then, click Initiate a Transfer
Step 2: Select On Screen
Step 3: Select International
Step 4: Click Proceed
Step 5: Enter Beneficiary Details
- Then, click “Proceed”
Step 6: To select a Deal Rate, Click on the Deal No. drop-down list
Step 7: Enter all Transfer Details
- Then click “Proceed”
Step 8: User will be redirected to the summary review screen to validate all filled/selected data.
- Then click “Submit”
Step 9: Enter TOTP
An acknowledgment Screen will appear providing the user with a Reference Number, Date and Time of Transaction Initiation
- Post initiating the request, it will move to the checker’s queue for action
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the transactions tab and go to pending your Authorization
- The pending items for the action will be available under transaction type “International”
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.