To Stop a Remittance, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to iPay > Transfers. Then, on the Search Bar to open the Advanced Search Settings
Step 2: Click on the “Status” drop-down button, and select “Pending for Bank Processing” status
- Then, click “Search”
Step 3: Click the “Stop” button on the desired transfer
Step 4: Add a reason for stopping the transfer
- Then, click “Stop”
Step 5: User will be redirected to the summary review screen to validate the selected transfer and the reason filled.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Then click “Proceed”
Step 6: Enter TOTP
An acknowledgment Screen will appear providing the user with a Reference Number, Date and Time of Transaction Initiation
- Post initiating the request, it will move to the checker’s queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the transactions tab and go to pending your Authorization
- The pending items for the action will be available under transaction type “Stop / Amend/ Call a Remittance”
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.