To Cancel a Deal, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Services & Reports > Service Requests. Then, click Initiate a Request
Step 2: Select Account Services
- Then, Click on the Deals Management drop-down list
Step 3: Select Deal Booking Maintenance
Step 4: Click on Select Account drop-down list
Step 5: Type your account ID or Search and Select Account ID
Step 6: Click on the Status drop-down list and Select “Booked”
Step 7: Click “Search”
Step 8: All booked deals will be shown, click “Cancel” on the desired deal.
Step 9: User will be redirected to the summary review screen to validate all filled/selected data. Then click “Submit”
Step 10: Enter TOTP
An acknowledgment Screen will appear providing the user with a Reference Number, Date and Time of Transaction Initiation
- Post initiating the request, it will move to the checker’s queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the transactions tab and go to pending your Authorization
- The pending items for the action will be available under transaction type “Service Requests”
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.