For modifying your Account Setup, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Corporate Management > Financial Configuration.
Step 2: User will click on the Edit Button.
- User can rename the Financial Configuration
- User will be able to re-assign the Transactions for this customized Financial Configuration
Step 3: User will be able to select a Transaction Type e.g. Current and Saving Accounts (CASA) and select an Account to be added for this Customized Financial Configuration. Then the user will click the Proceed Button.
Step 4: User will be redirected to summary review screen for verification of the details for the modification of this Customized Financial Configuration.
Step 5: User will complete the authentication step using the biometric verification mechanism.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Checker’s queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Modify Financial Configuration.
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and
act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.