Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your Corporate administrator user and go to User Management > Users
- You can search the User using search criteria.
- Once filtered, click on edit icon to modify the user
- User will be redirected to the edit corporate user screen where details of the corporate users can be modified.
- The User will then click Proceed to change the Users Access Type.
- User will be able to modify the Corporate User’s Access Type (Authorizer, Initiator, Initiator and Authorizer, or Viewer).
- Once done, click on Proceed
- User can view financial configurations added to this user.
- Click on Proceed
Step 5: Review and Submit.
- Review the details.
- Once confirmed, click on Submit.
Step 6: Authentication via paired device to proceed
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device to authenticate the transaction.
- Once authenticated, you will be navigated to the confirmation screen with a reference number generated.
Step 7: In the case of the maker/checker, the request is required to be approved by Checker/Approver before it reaches the bank for completion.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Modify User.
- Approver can review the details and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.