**This step is applicable for Transaction Package only**
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to User Management > Authorization Rules.
- Select the Transaction Type
- Click Search
Step 2: User will be redirected to Authorization Rule Details screen after clicking on the Rule ID.
Step 3: For a user to edit an authorization rule, user will be able to click the “edit icon”.
Step 4: User will be redirected to Edit Authorization Rule Details Screen where rule details will be modified.
Step 5: User will be able to view the “Summary Review” details screen to verify the details of the modified authorization rule
Step 6: User will complete the authentication step using the biometric verification mechanism.
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Checker’s queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the Transactions Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations
- The Pending items for the action will be available under transaction type Modify Authorization Rules
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and
act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated