Please note that the process of uploading of payroll and remittance files online remain the same, however, instead of submitting the signed letter to the branch, the document should be uploaded on iBusiness by following the below guidelines.
To upload your signed Hybrid Requests, follow these steps:
- Log in to iBusiness.
- Click on Service Tab.
- Click on the Digital Documentation option on the left side menu.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the Product Field.
- Select the product Hybrid Transactions from the product dropdown list.
- Click on the dropdown arrow in Service Field.
- Select the respective Transaction Type from the list of services in the dropdown.
- Select the Account Number which is the same as the account number on the form (If there are multiple account numbers, you can select any of the account numbers from the list)
- Upon selecting the appropriate product and service, the system will display the required information to proceed with the service chosen.
- You can add any additional information in the Description field.
- Click on the link to Upload Documents
- Proceed to accept the Terms and Conditions and click INITIATE (extreme right of the screen)
- Post Initiating the request, it will move to the Approvers queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on Queue Tab and go to Pending your Authorizations on the left menu
- The items pending action will be available under transaction type Digital Documentation.
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded and respond (Approve/Reject) to the request initiated.