You can follow the steps after registering your WPS MOL ID.
Log in from the User Token.
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab on the top Menu
- Click on Payroll>> WPS option on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the WPS MOL ID from the dropdown and enter the total salary amount in the file
- Once the MOL ID is selected, the debit account number and trade license no. linked to the particular MOL ID will auto-populate.
- You can download the salary file template by clicking on Download Sample Salary File on the upper right corner
- To know how to fill out the salary file template, please refer to the article "How to Fill-Out the WPS Salary File?"
Step 3: Select the WPS Salary File by clicking on Choose File
- You can also upload a SIF file salary template if preferred
Step 4: Click on Validate File for the system to verify the file format details
- If an error is detected during validation, revise the file as per the error feedback and re-upload
Step 5: Once the file is successfully validated, accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Submit
Step 6: Review the details and click Confirm
Step 7: Enter the PIN + RSA Token and click Submit
- The approval process will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator
- The system will generate a reference number that you can use to track the status of the payment
- You can monitor the request under the Queue tab
Note: The cut-off time for WPS Salaries is 3:00 PM