You can initiate a WPS Recall Request through iBusiness by following these steps:
Common WPS Refund Reasons:
001- Errors in computation of fixed wages
002- Errors in computation of variable wages
003- Errors in computation of wages
004- Same data sent through multiple WPS Participant
005- Same data sent through another WPS Participant.
007- Duplicate contents sent in error by employer.
009- Error in computation of Salary period
010- Request Refund of Transferred Monies - Employee Terminated
011- Request Refund of Transferred Monies - Employee Out of Country
012- Request Refund of Transferred Monies - Agent Changed
016- Incorrect Employee Account With Agent in SIF
Log in from the User Token.
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab on the top Menu
- Click on Payroll>> WPS Refund Request option on the left side menu
Step 2: Enter the WPS Transaction Reference No. or Select Other Search Criteria and enter the particular details to narrow your Search
- All previously uploaded files will be displayed
- Click Details to proceed
Step 3: Click Refund
- You can also upload a SIF file salary template if preferred
Step 4: Upload the WPS Refund Request File and Enter the Total Amount then click on Submit
- You can download the WPS Refund Request file template by clicking on Download Sample Salary File on the upper right corner
- To know how to fill out the salary file template, please refer to the article "How to Fill-Out the WPS Refund Request File?"
Step 5: Review the details and click on Upload
Step 6: Enter the PIN + RSA Token and click Submit
- The approval process will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator
- The system will generate a reference number that you can use to track the status of the payment
- You can monitor the request under the Queue tab
WPS Refund Requests takes 2-3 weeks depending on the Beneficiary Bank's process.