To fill out the Internal CBD Salary File, refer to the following:
Strictly comply with the following template provided to avoid rejection.
1. Do not modify the file or add any extra lines or hide rows between each beneficiary
2. All fields are mandatory in the file
3. Any discrepancy in the account name, account number, or amount would be the customer’s responsibility
- Company: Name of the company
- Pay Date: Payment Value Date (current or future date)
- Remarks: Any Special instructions or remarks (e.g. Salary for September 2021)
- Contact: Name: Phone: Required in case of any clarifications related to the salaries
- Emp ID: Provide the employee ID. If employee ID is not available, then the serial number can be given.
- Name: Write the name of the employee as per the A/C Title.
- Bank Acct: New CBD account numbers to be provided (maximum length 10 characters), with no special characters (e.g : < - >, < / >, < space >, < branch id >, < . >, <CK/ SV>, < # >). Any wild characters in the account number field would not be accepted.
- Amount: Fill in the salary amount, do not exceed 2 decimal places, do not round off amounts, and no currency code i.e. < AED >. If the employee is not getting any salary, either fill in 0.00 or omit them from the list.