For checking the Post Dated Cheque (PDC) status, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Accounts & Enquiries > Cheque Status
- Select the Account Number
- Select the Status from the dropdown as Post Dated and click on Submit
- You can also narrow your search using Start Date and End Date
Step 2: The system will display the Post-Dated Cheques currently lodged with the bank in a month-wise manner.
- Click on the particular Month to view the individual cheque details
Step 3: You can download the list of Post-dated cheque details in a different format by clicking the Download button.
- You can also view the cheque image by clicking on the cheque number.
- If you need to download the PDC list, you can click on the Download option on the right side and select the required format as per your requirement.