- User permissions should be in place to initiate payments. If not, contact your Corporate Administrator and follow the guidance in the following guide: How to Enable Mobile App Access for Corporate Users?
- Biometric authentication must be enabled to initiate transactions. If not, please enable biometrics by following these steps: from the Main Menu > More > Settings > Enable Biometrics
Step 1: Initiating Bill Payments
- Login to the iBusiness Mobile App
- Select "Bill Payment" from the Quick Links menu from the dashboard OR "Payments" from the bottom of the screen then "Bill Payment"
Step 2: Making the Bill Payment
- Select a beneficiary to pay from your existing Bill Payment beneficiaries
- Alternatively, to pay a new Bill Payment Beneficiary you may select "Add New Biller" and enter the relevant details
- Select the relevant beneficiary and enter the below details:
- Select Debit Account
- Bill Amount
- Confirm transaction details. For adjustments, use “Edit” button on the top right
- Authenticate using biometrics
- Finally, you will receive an acknowledgment that your transfer has been submitted, along with the payment reference number
Note: The approval process for both Bill Payment Beneficiary Registration and Bill Payment will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator of the respective organization.