Step 1: Log in using your administrator token
- Click on Users & Roles Management on the top menu >> Users Management >> Modify User
- Type the User ID and click Search or you can click Search directly (and a list of users will get displayed)
- Select the User needed for modification
Step 2: Scroll down and Press the Submit button on the initial screen
- Enable the mobile application check box for the user
- For the Transaction Package, there are three options as follows:
- Maker - If User will only initiate the payment
- Checker/Verifier - If User will authorize/approve payments
Maker/Checker - If the payments initiated by the User do not require any approval.(Note – Authorization rule to be setup for the user as Maker with No Authorization required.
Step 3: Click on Submit until you reach the page shown below and enable below option
- Enable the checkbox for Pre-Defined Roles as per the requirement
- Enable the checkbox for Pre-Defined Roles for MOBILEAPPCHECKER
Step 4: Click on Confirm then enter PIN + Token number and Submit
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator.