- Latest SmartPVADriver application which supports Smart Source Professional and Elite scanners.
- VTransactDigiTB application
- iManage Simulator
Step 1: Install SmartPVADriver as per attachment at the bottom of this guide. NOTE: This step has to be done using the PC Administrator Log-in.
Step 1a: After installation, run Device Manager again from Control Panel and verify that the driver SmartSource (Kernel) is available.
Step 2: Install the VTransactDigiTB as per attachment at the bottom of this guide. NOTE: This step has to be done using the PC Administrator Log-in.
Step 2a: Enable the "VTransactDigiTB" application
- Search for “Task Manager”
- Click the “Startup” tab
- Scroll down and check “VTransactDigiTB” is Enabled
- Restart the Cheque Scanner device by turning it off/on
- Start the VTransactDigiTB application from Windows run.
Congratulations, you may now use iManage Remote Cheque Deposit (RCD) via iBusiness!
- If you can’t enable the “VTransactDigiTB” program, please request your administrator user to enable it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / Troubleshooting Guidance:
- Remote Cheque Scanning is not working after following steps number 1 and 2.
- Please ensure “VTransactDigiTB” program is enabled in the Task Manager screen under “Startup” tab.
- Please unplug the Cheque Scanner for your PC, restart the Cheque Scanner and restart your PC. Then, plug the Cheque Scanner back to your PC and try again.
- I am unable to install any of the programs.
- Please ensure you have administrator user access to install the programs. If you do not have administrator user access, please contact your IT.
- I am unable to access iManage page after logging on to iBusiness.
- Please ensure you are using either Microsoft Edge, Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer (IE) is not supported for iManage.
- None of the FAQs have worked and I am unable to troubleshoot the issue.
- Please raise an iServe ticket (Instituional or Corporate customers only) OR call our Contact Centre on 04 211 2848 / +971 4 211 2848 (international)