*This service is accessible from Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox.
You can also refer to the video: How to Scan Cheques? (Single User) Video for reference.
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness and navigate to Services >> PCM Products then click on the iManage logo. Afterwards, you will be redirected to the iManage (Global Liquidity and Receivables Solution) Home Page.
Step 2: To start scanning, click on RCD >> Manage RCD Deposit on the left hand side of the screen.
Step 3: You will be navigated to the Add Cheque Details screen.
- Select the following options from the dropdown (Mandatory fields are marked with Asterisk*):
- Account Name in the "RIM ID-RIM Name" Field
- Credit Account Number in the "Deposit Account Number Name" Field
- Scanner (Smart Source Elite Scanner)
- Tick on the box below Endorsement to print endorsement on the back of the cheques
- If Endorsement is not required, you may keep the box un-checked.
- After selecting the required details, click on Scan Cheque start scanning the cheques
- System will start scanning the cheques 1-by-1 from the scanner. A limit of around 60 cheques is suggested per batch to ensure optimal utilization while scanning.
Step 4: After scanning the cheques, the summary of the cheque details will appear and the cheque images (front and back) will be available on the right hand side of the screen.
- You may review the following details captured:
- Cheque Number
- Routing Code
- Drawer Account Number
- Cheque Date will be the current date by default. If the cheque is a post-dated cheque, you may select the due date by clicking on the Calendar Icon.
- Enter the Cheque Amount as mentioned on the cheque
Step 5: Once the details are completed, you can click on Save and Submit to complete the process.
- Click "Yes" on the pop-up prompt
- A confirmation that the Remote Cheque Deposit has been successful will appear on top of the screen
- The Deposit Slip Number and details will appear on the bottom of the screen
- You can click on the PDF or Excel Button to download the Deposit Slip Report in the required format
- The Deposit Slip Summary Report will contain the following details. (Please note that this is different from the actual Deposit Slip)
- Deposit Slip Number
- Master Deposit Slip
- RIM Name
- Account Name and Account Number
- Deposit Location
- Cheque Count
- Total Amount
- Cheque Type (PDC or CDC)
Step 6: To get the Deposit Slip, click on Reports >> Generate Reports from the Menu on the left
- Select Cheque Deposit Report
- For further information, you may refer to our article: Remote Cheque Deposit - How to Download the Deposit Slip?