To verify a file for cheque printing, follow the steps below from the Cheque Printing Verifier ID.
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness as a Verifier
- Go to Services
- Click PCM Products
- Click iPrint (Corporate Cheque Printing Solution)
Step 2: The system will be opening a new window and will display the below screen.
- The upper right screen will display the user name, role and last login date
- The menu tabs are composed of
- Home – Dashboard screen
- iPrint Process
- iPrint Reports
Step 3: Click on iPrint Process >> Print Cheque Verification
Step 4: Screen will display the list of batches that were uploaded. The user can verify the batches with the status “Batch Successfully Validated”.
- Click on the Batch ID to view the record-wise details
Step 5: Tick the box for the records the user needs to send for approval. Remarks are mandatory for rejection.
- Records that are not verified will be rejected automatically.
Step 6: Input the Verifier Remarks and click on Verify
- Records that are not verified will automatically be rejected.
Step 7: After clicking on Verify, the system will display the below prompt. Click Yes.
Step 8: Screen will go back to Cheque Printing Batch Verification screen, and status will display as “Batch successfully sent for approval”