To approve a file for cheque printing, follow the steps below from the Cheque Printing Approver ID.
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness as an Approver
- Go to Services
- Click PCM Products
- Click iPrint (Corporate Cheque Printing Solution)
Step 2: The system will open a new window and will display the screen below.
- The upper right screen will display the user name, role, and last login date
- The menu tabs are composed of
- Home – Dashboard screen
- iPrint Process
- iPrint Reports
Step 3: Click on iPrint Process >> Print Cheque Approval
Step 4: The screen will display the list of batches that were verified. The user can approve the batches with the status “Batch Successfully Verified”.
- Click on the Batch ID to view the record-wise details
Step 5: Tick the box for the records the user needs to approve. Remarks are mandatory for rejection.
- Records that are not approved will automatically be rejected.
Step 6: Input the Remarks and click on Approve
Step 7: After clicking on Approve, the system will display the below prompt. Click Yes.
Step 8: Screen will go back to the Cheque Printing Batch Approval screen. The status will be updated as “Batch approved”.