To upload a file for cheque printing, follow the steps below from the Cheque Printing Maker ID.
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness as a Maker
- Go to Services
- Click PCM Products
- Click iPrint (Corporate Cheque Printing Solution)
Step 2: The system will be opening a new window and will display the below screen.
- The upper right screen will display the user name, role, and last login date
- The menu tabs are composed of:
- Home – Dashboard screen
- iPrint Upload
- iPrint Process
- iPrint Reports
Step 3: Click on iPrint Upload >> Upload File
Step 4: Select the Account Number and Click Browse to attach the file
- Click Download Template fIle to get the Cheque Printing Template
- To know how to fill out the Cheque Printing Template, download the Guideline Template File or go to the article "How to Fill out Cheque Printing File?"
Step 5: Click the Upload File button below
- A Print Request Reference Number number will be generated
Step 6: Click iPrint Upload >> File Status to monitor the status of the File
Step 7: The system will display the list of Batches for Verification
- You can narrow the list by selecting them from and to date and/or selecting the options from the dropdown under the Status and Account Number field
- Scroll to the right to view the Current Status of the batch
- If the status is "Batch Successfully Validated", the file has been sent to Cheque Printing Verifier for Verification
- If an error is identified in the file, the Current Status will reflect the details of the error in the file.
- The file needs to be revised and re-uploaded until you get the status "Batch Successfully Validated".