To apply for a Letter of Credit, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Digital Service Hub >> Digital Service Hub
Step 2: Select Product Services
Step 3: Click on the “Trades & Guarantees” drop-down list
Step 4: Select “Initiate LC”
Step 5: Fill / Select all mandatory details. Then, click “Proceed.”
- Save as Draft – upon clicking this, a draft will be saved where you’re able to come back to later
Step 6: Fill / Select all mandatory Shipment details. Then, click Proceed.
Step 7: Select one or more Clause List based on the selection of “Shipment Mode & Incoterms”. Then, click Proceed
Step 8: Fill/Select all mandatory Instructions. Then, click “Proceed”.
Step 9: User will be redirected to the summary review screen to validate all filled/selected data. Then click “Submit”
Step 10: Enter TOTP
An acknowledgment Screen will appear providing the user with a Reference Number, Date and Time of Transaction Initiation
- Post initiating the request, it will move to the checker’s queue for action.
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the transactions tab and go to pending your Authorization
- The pending items for the action will be available under transaction type “Service Requests”
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.