To apply for a Letter of Credit Amendment, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to iBusiness using your user and go to Digital Service Hub >> Digital Service Hub
Step 2: Select Product Services
Step 3: Click on the “Trades & Guarantees” drop-down list
Step 4: Select “View and Amend LCs”
Step 5: Click on the “Edit” icon of the LC that is to be edited.
Step 6: All old LC details will be shown with mandatory fields to be filled/selected.
- Fill/Select those mandatory fields
- Then click “Proceed”
Step 7: User will be redirected to the summary review screen to validate all filled/selected data. Then click “Submit”
Step 8: Enter TOTP
An acknowledgment Screen will appear providing the user with a Reference Number, Date and Time of Transaction Initiation
- Post initiating the request, it will move to the checker’s queue for action
- The Approver should log in to iBusiness and click on the transactions tab and go to pending your Authorization
- The pending items for the action will be available under transaction type “Service Requests”
- Approver can review the details of the request/documents uploaded, and act (Approve/Reject) on the request initiated.