To assign Cash Collection/Pickup Request Access to the users, you will first need to enable iManage Role on iBusiness from the Administrator Token.
Please follow the below guidance:
Role Mapping to User
- Log in to iBusiness using Administrator Token
- Go to Users and Roles Management
- Click on Modify User
- Enter the User ID and click Search
- Select the User ID
- Click Submit on the first 3 pages. Then, on the 4th page, select iManage Role
- Click Submit and Confirm by entering 4 digit pin and 6 digit token number
After clicking on Submit and Confirm, the system will route you to the DigiTB Customer User Profile page where the following actions needs to be performed:
- Products Entitlement
- Accounts Entitlement
- Assignment to Authorization User Group
Step 1: Click on "Product Entitlement" from the top menu then click on Cash Collection / Cash Delivery / Cash Exchange depending on your requirement
- Once you click on any of the above options, the following options will be displayed. You may proceed with the setup as per the user's requirement.
- Tick the entitlements required as per the below description then click on Next
Step 2: Click on "Product - Accounts Entitlement" from the top menu then click on "Cash Collection" from the left menu
- Select the RIM Name to assign the Account Number/s where user can deposit / request for cash
Important Note: This 3rd Step is only applicable if you opted for Cash Delivery / Exchange Request
Step 3: Click on Authorization User Group
- Click on Cash Delivery
- User can be assigned on a Group based on Product Level or Account Level
- Select the options as per your requirement and click on Submit
Congratulations! You have now completed the User Entitlement Setup for this user.
Please note, this process needs to be completed for each user.