For View Access Package, please submit the iBusiness Amendment Form (iBusiness Amendment Form)
On Section 2, tick Add Others and write UAE-PGS beside the box
The form needs to be filled as shown below, signed by the authorized signatory, and marked with the company stamp. It is then to be submitted either to your respective Relationship Manager or to Service Support Desk, Ground Floor, CBD Head Office.
If you have a Transaction Package, you may follow the steps below to raise the Update Package Request through iBusiness.
Step 1: Log in using your administrator token and go to Services -> E-forms
- Select Product Name: iBusiness
- Select Service: Amendment Form
- Select Request: Change Module/Package
- Select Charge Account Number
Step 2: Select Add under UAE-PGS
Step 3: Accept the Terms and Conditions
Step 4: Click Initiate
- Enter PIN + Token number and Confirm
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the 2nd Administrator approves the request.
Monitor the request under Queue, and once it is marked as Completed, follow these steps to assign the new package to the users:
- How to Modify User Roles?
- Modifying User's Account Setup
- How to Check/Modify Your Existing Authorization Workflow?