To pay bills, follow these steps:
Log in to iBusiness as a Maker.
Step 1: Go to Transact >> Government Payments>> Bill Payment
- The system will display the list of existing Bill Payment Beneficiaries
- Select the Debit Account number
Step 2: For the following Billers, you can click on "GET IT" on the right side to get the outstanding amount for each biller.
- The outstanding amount for each biller will reflect in the Amount field.
- Payment for each biller cannot be less than the outstanding amount.
- For DU Pay as you go and Wasel Billers, you can put the respective amount you wish to top up.
Step 3: Once all the outstanding amounts are filled, you can click on Submit.
- You will be routed to the next screen, where you can review the information related to your bill payments.
- Once verified, click on Confirm to proceed with the payment.
Step 4: Enter the PIN+RSA Token and click Submit.
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with the generated reference number.
Note: The approval process will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator of the respective organization
The payment settlement status can be checked from the respective Biller's website.