What are Bulk Payments?
A Bulk Payment is a payment created from a bulk list - it's a payment made to multiple beneficiaries from a single debit account. It will show as multiple debits on your bank statement. You can make a bulk payment for Online Remittances and Online Bill Payments.
To register multiple Bill Payment Beneficiaries for Bill Payments, follow these steps:
Log in from the User Token
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab on the top Menu
- Click on Transact >> Bulk File Upload option on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the Bulk Identifier Type: BULKBILLPAYBENE and click Choose File to upload the Bulk File.
Step 3: Screen will display the Summary of the Bulk Upload
- Click on the File Reference Number to check if the system has successfully verified the file
Step 4: The file status should be "Pre-Processed" for Maker-Checker Workflow and "Authorized" for Auto-Authorized Workflow.
- The Different file statuses are as follows:
- Received - File Received by Bank and Under Verification
- Error - File Validation Failed
- Pre Processed - File Verified and Pending for Authorization
- Authorized - File is Fully Authorized
- Response Generation - Reverse File (Transaction Status File) generation
- Completed - Executed/Rejected
- Rejected By Authorizer - File Rejected by Authorizer
- If the file status is showing as Error, the file has to be revised and re-uploaded until you get the pre-processed/authorized status
- If the file status is already pre-processed, the authorizer has to log in to approve the bill payment beneficiary registration before proceeding with bulk bill payments
To know the error in the uploaded file, proceed with the steps below:
- Click on the File Name
- The system will display a new screen with the history of the file, click on View Error
- A file will be downloaded. Open the file in the notepad to view the details of the error. (Please ensure pop-up blocker is off)