The Cardless Cash Withdrawal solution allows customers availing iBusiness with transaction access to withdraw cash faster and more securely at CBD ATMs by pre-requesting transactions through iBusiness, our state-of-the-art, corporate online banking platform.
Features and Benefits:
• The solution is free of cost.
• Avoid third-party cheque withdrawal charges at the teller. Faster cash withdrawal from any CBD ATM without a Debit Card.
• Pay cash remotely to a third party instead of issuing a cheque.
• Allows withdrawing up to a Maximum of AED 40,000 in one transaction with multiples of AED 10.
• Secured solution with two-factor authentication with a one-time use password (OTP) and e-banking reference number.
• The OTP is valid for 12 hours to provide more secured transactions.
Log in from the User Token
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab on the top Menu
- Click on the Cardless Cash Withdrawal option on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the Debit Account Number and enter the amount that needs to be withdrawn
- The amount should be in multiples of AED 100.
- A transaction cannot exceed AED 40,000.
Step 3: Select the Beneficiary Name by clicking on the Search Button
- Follow the article How to Register A Beneficiary for Cardless Cash Withdrawal? to know how to register a Beneficiary.
- Accept the Terms and Condition and click on Submit
Step 4: Review the details and Confirm
Step 5: Enter the PIN + RSA Token and click Submit
- The approval process will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator
- You can monitor the request under the Queue tab
- Please copy the e-banking reference number. The e-banking reference number should be shared with the Beneficiary by the customer directly (it is not sent in the message with OTP to heighten security).
- Cash Withdrawal should be done within 12 hours from the time of approval to avoid OTP expiry.