Step 1: Download and Install the RSA SecurID App
- Go to your Mobile Phone's Play Store (For Android)
- Search for RSA SecurID Token
- If prompted, enter your Google Account credentials
Step 2: Get the Binding ID for Token Linking
- Click on Accept and Allow
- Click on More on the lower right corner of the screen
- Click About
Step 3: Email the Binding ID
- Click the share icon beside the Binding ID
- Email the Binding ID to the Bank (For Administrator) or your Administrator (For User)
If you're an Administrator, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org on successful Admin ID Creation.
For Digital Token Users, click here to know How to Activate your Digital Token?
If you're a New User, you may proceed with the above articles once you received the successful user creation email from email@example.com