If a Corporate User receives one of the notifications below, this is because their access level on iBusiness has not been updated correctly:
Please follow the below steps to update their Access Level:
Step 1: Log-in using your administrator token
- Click on Users & Roles Management top menu >> Users Management >> Modify User
- Type the User ID and click Search or you can click Search directly (User will get displayed)
- Select the User ID to be Modified for Access level
Step 2: Update the Access Level
- If the current user access level is marked as Maker/Viewer/Blank (or unspecified) in iBusiness, but user is performing checker or approval activities, it is necessary to change it to appropriate access level.
- If the current user access level is marked as Viewer/Checker/Blank (or unspecified) in iBusiness, but you are performing maker activities, it is necessary to change it to appropriate access level.
Step 3: Select Appropriate Access level
- If the Access level is selected as Checker or Maker and Checker, kindly upload the Emirates ID (for UAE Resident) or Passport copy (for non-UAE Resident) of the user.
Step 4: Click on Submit 4 times until you reach the confirmation page
Step 5: Enter PIN + Token Number and Submit
- You will be navigated to the confirmation screen with reference number generated.
Note: If you have a "Maker-Checker Setup" for Administrators, please ensure that the request is approved by the 2nd Administrator