SWIFT gpi allows you to track payments and know the real time transaction information for both Inward and Outward International Payments.
**Please note that real time status will only reflect for SWIFT gpi Compliant Banks.
Log in from the User Token.
Step 1: Click on the Enquire Tab on the top Menu
- Click on SWIFT >> SWIFT INQUIRY
- Select the Remittance Type - Either Inward Remittance Inquiry or Outward Remittance Inquiry
- For Inward Remittance, enter the UETR or Credit Account Number
- For Outward Remittance, enter the UETR or Debit Account Number
- If debit account/credit account is selected then system will consider the last 5 days of transaction including current day
- If UETR number is given, then no other fields will be considered for the search results
- Inward Remittance - UETR number will be available on the SWIFT Copy shared by the Sender
- Outward Remittance - UETR number will be available on the e-Advice or alternatively, you can search based on the debit account number
Step 2: The payment details will appear below along with the real-time status
Step 3: Click on the UETR reference number to view the Transaction Details & Download the Swift Advice/MT103
- To download the copy of the SWIFT Advice/MT103 Message, select the document type (Text or PDF) and click on download
- Click on the file icon to view the downloaded document.
Sample SWIFT in Text Format
Sample Swift in PDF Format