- If debit account/credit account is selected then system will consider the last 5 days of transaction including current day
- If UETR number is given, then no other fields will be considered for the search results
- Inward Remittance - UETR number will be available on the SWIFT Copy shared by the Sender
- Outward Remittance - UETR number will be available on the e-Advice or alternatively, you can search based on the debit account number
- To download the copy of the SWIFT Advice/MT103 Message, select the document type (Text or PDF) and click on download
- Click on the file icon to view the downloaded document.
Sample Swift in PDF Format