To ask the bank to check for any ELC amendment received from other banks, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on "Trade Services" >> "Export Letter of Credit" >> "Message to Bank" >> "From Existing EL"
- Select "Search"
- Select the "System ID" of the ELC required to send the message to the bank to enquire about the particular ELC Amendment
Step 2: Draft and Send the Message
- Once System ID is selected
- Click on "Message Type"
- Select "Correspondence" from the dropdown menu
- Write your instruction or message details under "Customer Instructions."
- Attach files if required under "Add a File."
- Select "Submit"