To check if specimen signature has been received and to download the copy of Export LC, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on "Trade Services" >> "Export Letter of Credit" >> "EL Inquiry” >> "Search"
Step 2: Check if the Export LC specimen signature is received and process status
- Locate the required ELC, then click the Folder icon to Download next to System ID
- Beneath the "Release tab," click on the date link with Type of transaction
- The entry stating "Correspond-General-Received," indicates that the bank has received and processed the specimen signature
- If there is no such entry, this means the bank did not receive the specimen signature
Step 3: Download the copy of the specimen signature for ELC
- Under the "Bank File Upload Details" tab, click on the download folder next to the PDF file with the title "Specimen Signature" if available to download.