To initiate a request to legalize IBC documents, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on "Trade Services" >> "Export Collection" >> "Message to Bank" >> "From Existing IC"
- Click on "Search" and select the "System ID" required
Step 2: Submit the settlement instructions for IBC to legalize and release documents
- Select Message Type as Request for Settlement
- Under Settlement Instructions, Select Accept from the "Disposal Instructions" in the drop-down menu
- Fill out all the required information and use Add a File if required
- Under Free Format Message in Customer Instructions, Write "Documents to be Legalized"
- Click "Submit"
Note: if the Bill of Exchange or Draft is mentioned on the document arrival advice, then the original draft must be collected, and the signed draft must be submitted to the branch.