You can follow the steps below to register multiple Remittance Beneficiaries for On-Screen Payments. After registration, these will reflect under the list of your pay beneficiaries.
Log in from the User Token
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab in the Top Menu
- Click on Transact >> Bulk File Upload option on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the Bulk Identifier Type: BULKREMBEN and click Choose File to upload the Bulk File.
Step 3: Screen will display the Summary of the Bulk Upload
- Click on the File Reference Number to check if the system has successfully verified the file
Step 4: The file status should be "Pre-Processed" for Maker-Checker Workflow and "Authorized" for Auto-Authorized Workflow.
- The Different file statuses are as follows:
- Received - File Received by Bank and Under Verification
- Error - File Validation Failed
- Pre Processed - File Verified and Pending for Authorization
- Authorized - File is Fully Authorized
- Response Generation - Reverse File (Transaction Status File) generation
- Completed - Executed/Rejected
- Rejected By Authorizer - File Rejected by Authorizer
- If the file status is showing an Error, the file has to be revised and re-uploaded until you get the pre-processed/authorized status
- If the file status is already pre-processed, the authorizer has to log in to approve the bill payment beneficiary registration before proceeding with bulk bill payments
To know the error in the uploaded file, proceed with the steps below:
- Click on the File Name
- The system will display a new screen with the history of the file, click on View Error
- Open the downloaded file in a notepad to view the details of the error. (Please ensure pop-up blocker is off)
On-Screen View of Beneficiary Registered through Bulk File Upload option