What are Bulk Payments?
A Bulk Payment is a payment created from a bulk list - it's a payment to multiple beneficiaries from a single debit account. It will show as multiple debits on your bank statement. You can make a bulk payment for Online Remittances and Online Bill Payments.
Follow the steps below to upload a Bulk Payment File for Outward Remittances:
Log in from the User Token
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab in the Top Menu
- Click on Transact >> Bulk File Upload option on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the Bulk Identifier Type and click Choose File to upload the Bulk File.
Step 3: Screen will display the Summary of the Bulk Upload
- Click on the File Reference Number to check if the file has been successfully verified by the system
Step 4: The file status should be "Pre-Processed" for Maker-Checker Workflow and "Authorized" for Auto-Authorized Workflow.
- The Different file statuses are as follows:
- Received - File Received by Bank and Under Verification
- Error - File Validation Failed
- Pre Processed - File Verified and Pending for Authorization
- Authorized - File is Fully Authorized
- Response Generation - Reverse File (Transaction Status File) generation
- Completed - Executed/Rejected
- Rejected By Authorizer - File Rejected by Authorizer
- If the file status is showing as Error, the file has to be revised and re-uploaded until you get the pre-processed/authorized status
To know the error in the uploaded file, proceed with the steps below:
- Click on the File Name
- The system will display a new screen with the history of the file, click on View Error
- A file will be downloaded. Open the file in the notepad to view the details of the error. (Please ensure pop-up blocker is off)