To change the Payment Beneficiary Type, follow these steps:
- Private Beneficiary - Choose Beneficiary Type as "Private" if the beneficiary is used exclusively by the User who created it. Other users will not be able to view/use beneficiaries for payments.
- Public Beneficiary - If the beneficiary type is "Public", all users who have initiator access can view and use the beneficiary details for payment.
Log in from the User Token.
Step 1: Click on the Transact Tab in the Top Menu
- Click on Beneficiary Mantenance >> Add Beneficiary option on the left side menu
Step 2: Select the Transaction Type and click on Search
- The system will display the applicable Beneficiaries
- You can also enter the Beneficiary Nick Name, Name or Beneficiary Account Number to narrow your search
Step 3: Select the Beneficiary and click on Edit to modify the Beneficiary Type
Step 4: Select the required Beneficiary Type from the dropdown and click on Save
Step 5: Enter the PIN + RSA Token and click Submit
- The approval process will depend on the setup done by the iBusiness System Administrator
- You can monitor the request under the Queue tab
- Once the beneficiary registration is approved, you can proceed with the payment